Monday, March 14, 2011

I have a confession to make

I have a confession to make: I have never loved flowers. I like getting them on celebratory occasions, of course. But, I have to admit, I’m loving the growing trend of botanical favors and decor.
Whether you want to send a ‘green’ message to your guests or you don’t want to pay big bucks for a florist, there are many unique ways to showcase plants within your wedding style.
Add Water Decor
Succulents in simple, DIY planters would make a beautiful statement in a loft or gallery wedding. You can personalize the base planters to fit within your color scheme or go neutral (as shown) to keep it simple.

These bubble vases would definitely make a statement at a museum or gallery wedding. I love how they show off simple buds! Keep it elegant and modern with a simple style or go quirky with the leg variations pictured below.

No comments:

Post a Comment